Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween 2012

Halloween was fun this year.  Instead of going out and buying their favorite costumes at the store I made them with fabric and supplies that we had at home.  Not only cheaper, but I think that they turned out really cute too.

This Year Mattias wanted to be a Zombie Hockey Player, so I googled it so see what it might look like.  We have plenty of hockey jersey's since he plays hockey, add a little of zombie make-up and wa la you have a Zombie Hockey Player.

 

At School Party

 Official Zombie Make up with blood

For Mattias' Class Room Party they played a game in teams, to dress one of their classmates into a mummy.  Mattias was the lucky mummy.  Here are some pictures of the game.  It was a lot of fun, lots of giggling going on.







 

A Mattias' Mummy

 
 

I asked Kristin what she wanted to be and surprise surprise, she said a princess.  I asked her what color dress for a princess and she said pink.  I started looking at fabric and found some great pink sparkle tool & some very nice pink fabric for the top.
 

 At School Party


Best friends (Kristin, Emma & Mattie)


 Her Princess make-up for the evening
 
 

Pumpkin Carving/Decorating -

This year we (as in me) waiting until the last minute to get our pumpkins and we carved them the night before Halloween.  We did carve them and I gutted them out for the kids, since they didn't like the feeling of insides.  Kristin also choose to draw on hers.  Check them out.



 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Those look great! I did the -make the kids costumes- thing this year too! And i was also late on the pumpkins lol.. The day before halloween i decided to just let them paint the pumpkin instead of the whole carving thing. Good job!! :)

    ReplyDelete